The measure of Min/Max Impact in vornonoi configure?

1961   2   0
20 posts
Hi guys,

I browsed the related posts and tried to play with this node and I have a question regarding the parameter “Min/Max Impact.” I understand this parameter is a threshold for breaking into piece, but I can't understand which filed in DOP attribute is as a measurement for it. I thought it could be the rbdoject's Impulse in Impact/ Impact, but when I tried to set a value larger than the Impulse, the result was still to generate broken pieces. Is there anyone who could give me any hint? Thanks in advance!
242 posts
kzchen
Hi guys,

I browsed the related posts and tried to play with this node and I have a question regarding the parameter “Min/Max Impact.” I understand this parameter is a threshold for breaking into piece, but I can't understand which filed in DOP attribute is as a measurement for it. I thought it could be the rbdoject's Impulse in Impact/ Impact, but when I tried to set a value larger than the Impulse, the result was still to generate broken pieces. Is there anyone who could give me any hint? Thanks in advance!

As you say, the min-value is minimum impact impulse for fracture and it works fine on my side.

Attachments:
minMaxImpact.hipnc (195.8 KB)

20 posts
Hi Mawi,

Thanks for your reply that I can totally get it! BTW, is it possible to see the impact value while using a force to trigger break( e.g. magnet force)?
  • Quick Links