- Be able to produce various photorealistic simulations of smoke, clouds, dust, explosions, fires and water.
- Create rigid body simulations, particles and fluids
- Collect a variety of 3D assets produced by the Animation and Layout Departments.
- Be able to work with the visual effects supervisor and Lead CG to determine the best possible technical and creative approaches.
- Be able to deliver work within established project targets and the high quality standards of the company.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a VFX studio
- Basic knowledge of physics
- Excellent knowledge of Houdini
- Good knowledge of programming principles with Mel/Python, an asset
- Experience with Nuke, an asset
- Basic knowledge of Renderman and/or Arnold, an asset
- Self-driven, good communicator, and a great-team player
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Work ethic focused on the dynamism and collaboration
- Ability to perform multiple tasks, set priorities and problem solving
To apply: Rodeo FX Careers [app.jobvite.com]