Water Splash

4970   3   1
17 posts
I created a Water Splash (in the attached HIP file). Then I tried to insert this effect into another Scene/Project. But for some reason, the words “H20” don't turn into a Water Splash (even though the block underneath the words is a static object) in the 2nd Scene. How can I fix this? Do I have to use an Object Merge Node? If so, how do I do this?

Attachments:
WaterSplash.hipnc (367.6 KB)

242 posts
fxwizard
I created a Water Splash (in the attached HIP file). Then I tried to insert this effect into another Scene/Project. But for some reason, the words “H20” don't turn into a Water Splash (even though the block underneath the words is a static object) in the 2nd Scene. How can I fix this? Do I have to use an Object Merge Node? If so, how do I do this?

Sorry, but I think you will have to be a bit more clear about what you are trying to do.

What is your goal and were are you stuck.
17 posts
I want to attach my Scene File, but it is 8MB and the Size Limit for this Website is 5MB. Can I please email you my Scene File? What is your email address?
242 posts
fxwizard
I want to attach my Scene File, but it is 8MB and the Size Limit for this Website is 5MB. Can I please email you my Scene File? What is your email address?

If you just explain in simple words what you are trying to do, more people might be able to help you out.
  • Quick Links