FLIP emitter and SOP source

1970   1   0
68 posts
Hi, can anyone help me determine the random particles emitting from the scene? I use the shelf tools available in H12 to create FLIP fluids emitting from a source geo. Usually a circle or grid. Then, not modify anything that has something to do with the SOP source, etc. The problem is, which I encountered in different project scenes, particles are emitting from old locations, when I translated the geo source, or particles are emitting from the origin(0,0,0). This usually happens, or at least I notice, when I have put some time on the scene and render it the geometry. I was wondering if there's a setting to reset caches (it shouldn't be cache because the unwanted particles stay after re opening the file) or reload the emitter/particles. Does anyone else encounter this? Can you please advise me on what to watch out for. Thank you and happy working!
68 posts
Here's the file. Hope it gives you more idea on what I'm trying to say. Basically I have an animated Polygon shape that's emitting FLIP fluids. After rendering with 0.025 particle separation, particles are emitting from the origin(0,0,0). I don't recall those emitting in 0.05 separation. This happens to me a lot. Hope someone shares a solution. THank you!

Attachments:
forumhelp.hip (1.1 MB)

• Quick Links