Vectors facing one Axis

1716   3   1
767 posts
How do I get the vectors at the top of the hemisphere to follow the direction of the other vectors. I'm multiplying by a constant on velocity; although the vectors at the top of the hemisphere remain facing one direction ?
Edited by _Christopher_ - 2017年7月15日 22:46:43

Attachments:
houdinifx_2017-07-15_22-43-12.png (656.7 KB)

【T】【C】【S】
555 posts
add instead of mult ?
767 posts
The problem is I'm using curve and transferring attributes from the curve to the top sphere. The curve is only the shape of half the top of the sphere. Therefore the vectors on the other half of the top of the sphere are being excluded from the vector attribute transferred from the curve.

How can I nullify the vectors from one half of the sphere ? I attempted a spline ramp because spline ramp is a float I'm limited to one vector
【T】【C】【S】
767 posts
Let me re-phrase this, I have a curve. There are attributes on the points of the curve in this case velocity. I'm transferring the attributes from the curve to strictly the top hemisphere of a sphere. Since the curve is 90 degrees or half of the top of the sphere, the other half of the sphere gets ignored. Therefore the vectors do not translate accurately from the curve to the sphere, since the curve with the attributes isn't the completely top half of the sphere. How can I block out or remove the vectors from the top half of the sphere which are not transferring the attributes from the curve to the top half of the sphere ?
【T】【C】【S】
  • Quick Links