problem with emitting RBD objects using POPs

2654   2   0
27 posts
hi everone, i've been trying to implement this and been searching and reading different threads through the entire community i guess .. found some really useful stuffs and got it roughly to work , what i have been doing was to have a pop to be repeatedly imported into the dops within a sop solver and a object merge into it … when i'm bringing in my packed particles by a RBD packed object inside dops, everything works just fine! but as soon as i merge another RBD packed with its initial object type as STATIC, such as a wall, my RBD particles begin to act weird, some stop and some move (if that wall is of type active, everything still works), some active stuffs seem to be getting wall's inactive attribute value and as far as i have figured out by now, it must be due to the sop solver affecting on them both or something like that.. i'll upload my project and it will be nice of you to have a look into this.. thanks in advance ..

Attachments:
particles rbd.hip (375.2 KB)

166 posts
You can do it like this. Setup everything (name, active) before the sim, just use one RBD Packed Object DOP and then just emit All Geometry with Pop Source.
Edited by Skybar - 2018年2月20日 08:32:53

Attachments:
particles_rbd_fix.hip (460.3 KB)

27 posts
Skybar
You can do it like this. Setup everything (name, active) before the sim, just use one RBD Packed Object DOP and then just emit All Geometry with Pop Source.
that was a very useful solution, i am really grateful..
  • Quick Links