Labs maps baker is not running inside topnet

889   3   0
40 posts
I'd like to bake normal map, I've created HDA where I am using labs maps baker (Manual mode is disabled) and it is not evaluated at all. I've also created simple python code to manually click render button, but nothing.
Then I put similar things inside rop geometry output and working directly from there and works inside it, but not outside while cooking.

I have a feeling that something needs to be activated, in other words, this tool needs to be evaluated while cooking
Edited by Beka - 2023年11月22日 07:33:45
209 posts
Maybe you need a similar workflow and I would just use Rop Fetch instead of Python Script so you can click a button on the assert itself.

Attachments:
top_baker.hipnc (423.8 KB)

40 posts
alexwheezy
Maybe you need a similar workflow and I would just use Rop Fetch instead of Python Script so you can click a button on the assert itself.
Thank you. It seems similar, what I've noticed is that something is breaking the rop exporting features in topnet, (other rop exporting stuff doesn't work ass well) after HDA creating the landscape from gaea.
Maybe it creates some attributes that break it? hmm
40 posts
Solved!
So it was because the Gaea HDA was running "all items in one bucket" and it seems that this causes problem that after this rop things can't export.

Just for interesting anyone knows why it was the problem?
  • Quick Links