Errors showing up when project reopened on another machine

456   2   0
4 posts
I followed the destruction tutorial on a laptop. After that I wanted to render it on my pc, so I zipped the folder and posted it to my pc. After reopening it on the pc, there's some errors in the stage say: "Unable to find layer file: C:/Users/2020/Documents/Houdini ".

And the scene graph content is missing too.

How can I make this right?

Attachments:
QQ截图20231210232455.png (70.6 KB)
QQ截图20231210231941.png (41.6 KB)
QQ截图20231210232635.png (22.2 KB)

47 posts
Double check and make sure your File Path(File Pattern) is referencing what it's supposed to be referencing and also double check the Primitive Path that the correct thing is being sourced from the scene graph. Perhaps if you are using $HIP, the files it's looking for aren't where it's expecting or perhaps the Scene Graph has changed somehow. Those would be my initial guesses to double check.
4 posts
tinyT
Double check and make sure your File Path(File Pattern) is referencing what it's supposed to be referencing and also double check the Primitive Path that the correct thing is being sourced from the scene graph. Perhaps if you are using $HIP, the files it's looking for aren't where it's expecting or perhaps the Scene Graph has changed somehow. Those would be my initial guesses to double check.

You're right. The file path is truncated by the blank space in the middle. After renaming the home folder everything works well.
  • Quick Links