Font problems

26796   30   1
50 posts
It is not the greatest problem. Output from the Mantra now is black. (Scene is very simple: sphere with Stone material on it).
スタッフ
5165 posts
The issue with the Render Region & Mplay displaying non-pow2 textures incorrectly has been fixed for tomorrow's build (11.0.471). The Composite and Render views were also affected.

t seems, I have not absolutely correctly asked a question About Cyrillic font. I have no problem with importing that font into Houdini. Problem in that I cannot enter non-English characters.

The Font SOP doesn't have much in common with the problem listed here, and I'm not involved with it, but I suspect it has something to do with not recognizing extended character sets or unicode characters. I don't know how difficult that would be to implement.
50 posts
Thank you, twod!
Little about Russian input. Every Russian user has two set of symbols on their keyboards: English and Russian. We, Russian have already got used to insufficient attention from developers of a software - so it has turned out… Even those developers who officially adapt the software for Russian-speaking users commit errors. As an example it is possible to result Adobe Premiere CS5 - its Image Matte filter does not work when file path or image matte file name has Russian symbols. I never use Russian symbols in my file system, I use English version of Windows and programs (I cannot work in the Russified Photoshop), but it not always helps…
When I have got acquainted with Houdini, I have been amazed by beauty of its structure and possibility to construct literally everything, saving thus common sense and control over an event. 3DS MAX which I used earlier, began to seem me boring… Houdini while it is a little extended for us, but I think - the future belongs to it. Probably the Side Effects should pay attention to this party of the world: here too are able to appreciate beauty of thought.
19 posts
11.0.471 problem with fluids display on viewport xp32/x1600
19 posts
render region not working
50 posts
11.0.472 - license server don't work. Services in Windows reports that sesinetd.exe started, but Houdini License Administrator can't connect to License Server. Then I uninstalled 11.0.472 and installed 11.0.469 - its license server works normally. (Win XP x32, Windows Firewall is disabled)
11.0.472 x64 on Win 7 x64 works normally.
Edited by - 2010年8月16日 11:27:54
19 posts
try standalone mode
50 posts
Thank you, solved
50 posts
11.0.476 - new problem. This is output from Mantra (sphere with wood material; rendering in Render View is very slow, CPU usage is about 25%):

Attachments:
RenderView.jpg (113.8 KB)
badsphere.jpg (57.6 KB)

19 posts
try fluids,i have wierd display on x1600 xp32
19 posts
also render region not working at all on xp32+x1600
  • Quick Links