RBD to FBX giving me 30 kb empty file

926   1   0
1 posts
I don't exactly know what changed in between but at one point using the rbd to fbx and hooking it to the Null node named Export in the image worked, however after adding the breach frame collision and an assemble node, the node gives me a 30kb file which when I import it to Maya, gives me an empty group called "COPY".

merge node on the right has a warning saying "A mis-match of attributes on the inputs was detected. Some attribute values may not be initialized to expected values, e.g.: fbx_translation, fbx_scale, fbx_rotation, shop_materialpath, currentUVSet, ... "

and the bullet solver says "collision_object - /obj/Door_Sim/rbdbulletsolver1/dopnet/bulletrbdsolver1/bulletrbdsolver: Object contains duplicate values for the 'name' point attribute. "

However, the sim works perfectly fine, and the rbd to fbx node still doesn't work even if I bypass the bullet solver and use the node.

Any input would be much appreciated.

Thank you

*Update: I tried using the rop fbx node and I now see that it gives me a bunch of "Missing path attrib 'path' for export." Errors.
Edited by dkim6 - 2023年9月22日 15:04:46

Attachments:
Screenshot (25).png (2.8 MB)

82 posts
I'm not in front of Houdini but why the assemble node after the sim? Won't that pack your already packed fragments?
And if the export worked before adding the assemble node then perhaps that's a good spot to start troubleshooting.
  • Quick Links