G-RIPPER 2.0 - HOUDINI GROUND DESTRUCTION TOOL
I updated G-Ripper to v 2.0.
1. File cache is now inbuilt and therefore there are only 3 inputs.
2. Added Normal direction addition to velocity enable box.
This will enable point normal to act along with the velocity you choose. If you disable this checkbox the active objects will only move in the direction specified in x,y & z velocity entry.
3. Added Normal direction addition to velocity multiplier.
This will allow you to tune up or down the normal direction impact on velocity.
4. Added depth viz. Use wireframe mode to view this.
5. Added more debris cutters
6. Removed Basic & Advanced view
7. Hidden parameters are now just disabled
8. Render time displacement using “dep” attribute.
It's available for free on orbolt.com
Thanks for watching.