tetrahedralize houdini 17 doesnt create connections inside my mesh?

1772   4   1
30 posts
IF i remember correctly, in older versionstetraheralize created lines between my points inside my meshes, but not seems like those points are around the surface only? How can i get the old behavior back?
thanks
31 posts
You can try Vellum Configure Tetrahedral Softbody SOP configuration and then from the second output you can extract your tetrahedra internal polylines
8554 posts
mulafraga
IF i remember correctly, in older versionstetraheralize created lines between my points inside my meshes, but not seems like those points are around the surface only? How can i get the old behavior back?
thanks
do you have an example? as far as I know it still works the same
Tomas Slancik
FX Supervisor
Method Studios, NY
31 posts
Apparently you have to use Connected Polylines as output in TetrahedralizeSOP if you want to get the polyline connections
30 posts
rpopovici
You can try Vellum Configure Tetrahedral Softbody SOP configuration and then from the second output you can extract your tetrahedra internal polylines

it seems to work if i highlight the vellum struts node(also, is there a way to reduce the number of lines in it?), but during either output it goes back to just being on the surface for some reason.
  • Quick Links