Particles into surfase

1032   3   2
6 posts
Hello everyone!! There is such a question! YouTube is full of lessons on the disintegration of the surface into particles, but I have another task: I need my particles to leave the emitter, fly and, as they approach, begin to form a surface, as it were. How to do this? as if from the bottom up. I would be very grateful for advice and ideas.
30 posts
injener3d
Hello everyone!! There is such a question! YouTube is full of lessons on the disintegration of the surface into particles, but I have another task: I need my particles to leave the emitter, fly and, as they approach, begin to form a surface, as it were. How to do this? as if from the bottom up. I would be very grateful for advice and ideas.

not exactly a particle-based approach but worth taking a look even though the tutorial is old
https://www.sidefx.com/tutorials/point-transformation-in-houdini/ [www.sidefx.com]
6 posts
Buddy, thank you very much for your response and advice! But still, this is not much what I need, It just uses a morph of points and the transition of one point to another by position. I wanted the points that come out of the emitter to direct to the surface. Those I don’t I know how many points and in what position they will come to the surface at the moment. This is the problem (((But thanks anyway !!))
6 posts
By the way, there was an idea to use the "point collision detect" in stop response in the POP Network, but honestly the results are not very satisfied so far.maybe of course I somehow used it wrong, this function))
  • Quick Links