Changing even with Window Pinned

1720   2   1
2048 posts
Hi,

I'm not sure if this is something I'm not doing right with a setting, if it's a bug, or maybe not just a feature and might be a feature request.

So far when I work with pinned windows I can do stuff like go into nodes and look more closely while another window that is pinned stays unchanged.

But in this case when both windows are looking at the same parameter window, changing the folder tab in one also changes the folder tab in the other pinned window as well.

In my case of the screen shots I have two folders “Tx” and “Ty” and as I am working through one folder like say “Tx” I was hoping to be able to keep “Ty” open as well to compare as I went along.

Of course the easy work around for me is to have the edit parameter interface open and just look through the two folders…

but my question is, out of curiosity…

Is the pinned window feature working as intended and to the extent is was designed too?

My screenshot includes 3 windows from the left - a floating window, regular window set to parameters, and third a network window with keyboard key “p” bringing up a parameter sub-window. ( changing folder tab in any one changes folder tab in the other 2 )

Thanks for any comments or reply

Attachments:
A.jpg (401.8 KB)

スタッフ
1072 posts
Unfortunately, the current folder is represented by the value of a switcher parameter on the node, and so will be the same in all dialogs.
2048 posts
Thanks for the info Ondrej
  • Quick Links