edit point on curve

4229   5   1
288 posts
How to edit the point on the curve and display the rest points on this curve? When I edit a point on a curve, the curve turns to green and doesn't display the other points of the curve.
^_^
2199 posts
You can turn on point display, but of course if you have other objects displayed then all the points get displayed for them too, which can be impossible to work with. I think it would be really handy if the new ghost mode ignored stuff like point display. Then it would be much more useful.
The trick is finding just the right hammer for every screw
スタッフ
1072 posts
I think if you use the “Follow Selection Mask” option (in the display options dialog), the ghosted geometry will not be affected when decorations are automatically displayed.
288 posts
The “Follow Selection Mask” is turned on and it doesn't work still with 9.1.216
^_^
スタッフ
1072 posts
Are you selecting points?
スタッフ
1182 posts
ykcosmo
How to edit the point on the curve and display the rest points on this curve? When I edit a point on a curve, the curve turns to green and doesn't display the other points of the curve.

The other points are hidden to let you focus on your selection. If you click in open space to deselect then you will see all the points until you make your next selection. Also if you click to start a selection box the points will show up until you release the mouse.

Thanks for the feedback on hiding points on ghosted geometry - good idea.
Robert Magee
Senior Product Marketing Manager
SideFX
  • Quick Links