Orbolt assets disappears after Houdini update!

2993   5   0
74 posts
Hi,
I'm on Mac OSX 10.7.5 and after updating Houdini 12.1.125 all my previously installed orbold assets disappears!

I see the otls in my user library folder! And I can sign in to my orbolt account.
But how can I bring back my orbold assets to the new installed houdini?
268 posts
Are there multiple users in the Asset Broswer->User menu that you can switch between?

What happens when you click the Sync button (red icon, second from left at the bottom of Asset Browser)?

I've logged the bugged for you #51908.
74 posts
No, I have only one user!

When I click the Sync button, the orbold page opens in my browser (safari) and I get the message Login confirmed ….

In Houdini an “Syncronize Asset Library” Window open with the message:
“Waaiting for the server to respond …” and after a while:

“Failed to get response from the store”

That's it !
268 posts
Just wanted to touch base with you. We're still investigating the issues you've been having.

The sync button is intended to re-download your assets, however. If it doesn't work, you can go to the store and redownload the individual assets again.

We'll try and fix the problem you're having synchronising.
1 posts
I have exactly the same problem and downloading does not work. I am very dissatisfied.

Can you tell me why not download digital assets?

AdamJ
Just wanted to touch base with you. We're still investigating the issues you've been having.

The sync button is intended to re-download your assets, however. If it doesn't work, you can go to the store and redownload the individual assets again.

We'll try and fix the problem you're having synchronising.
268 posts
streetbandit
I have exactly the same problem and downloading does not work. I am very dissatisfied.

Can you tell me why not download digital assets?

Can you list the following for us?

operating system:
internet browser:
Houdini version:

thanks!
  • Quick Links