Houdini Console "Failed to import" with 18.0.391

2524   3   2
8 posts
Hello

I just recently updated to 18.0.391. Everytime I load Houdini I get a list of PDG Type Registry import errors. Anyone know how I can fix this?

PDG Type Registry: Failed to import duplicate module ‘houdini’ which was previously imported from ‘C:/PROGRA~1/SIDEEF~1/HOUDIN~1.391/houdini/pdg/types\houdini’
PDG Type Registry: Failed to import duplicate module ‘partitioners’ which was previously imported from ‘C:/PROGRA~1/SIDEEF~1/HOUDIN~1.391/houdini/pdg/types\partitioners’
PDG Type Registry: Failed to import duplicate module ‘schedulers’ which was previously imported from ‘C:/PROGRA~1/SIDEEF~1/HOUDIN~1.391/houdini/pdg/types\schedulers’
PDG Type Registry: Failed to import duplicate module ‘utils’ which was previously imported from ‘C:/PROGRA~1/SIDEEF~1/HOUDIN~1.391/houdini/pdg/types\utils’
PDG Type Registry: Failed to import duplicate module ‘houdini’ which was previously imported from ‘C:/PROGRA~1/SIDEEF~1/HOUDIN~1.391/houdini/pdg/types\houdini’
PDG Type Registry: Failed to import duplicate module ‘partitioners’ which was previously imported from ‘C:/PROGRA~1/SIDEEF~1/HOUDIN~1.391/houdini/pdg/types\partitioners’
PDG Type Registry: Failed to import duplicate module ‘schedulers’ which was previously imported from ‘C:/PROGRA~1/SIDEEF~1/HOUDIN~1.391/houdini/pdg/types\schedulers’
PDG Type Registry: Failed to import duplicate module ‘utils’ which was previously imported from ‘C:/PROGRA~1/SIDEEF~1/HOUDIN~1.391/houdini/pdg/types\utils’
58 posts
Having the same issue.
23 posts
Same, but only if I have redshift loaded as well.
75 posts
I solved the issue by removing an extra $HOUDINI_PATH that was in the HOUDINI_PATH in my houdini.env file

figured it out from this post:

https://www.sidefx.com/forum/topic/72356/?page=1#post-306246 [www.sidefx.com]
Edited by smbell - 2020年3月20日 01:10:09
  • Quick Links