HAveing Problems seeing things in my render?

5911   4   2
135 posts
Hi Guys ,

I'm having Problems seeing things that i render in the Render . I have a couple of objects in my viewport and i have 4 lights and when i hit render nothing shows up. I was wondering if i did anything wrong . PLease Help because i would like to know how the textures look as well as the lighting..
Working on a still life . thanks alot for any help on this ….

George

:shock:
3D Mind body and Soul Great illusions are done by great artists…
18 posts
It may be posible that your render is using a camera that is not looking at what is in your viewport.
135 posts
I see all the objects in the scene but reder doesn;t show me anything .. I;'m in the default viewer as well. I also un installed it and re installed it to see if it would change. ut nothing.. any help would be awesome…

George

:shock:
135 posts
I only see the render when I click on the preview icon in the full interface of mantra render. After it;s rendered. I see a small preview is there any way to see it in the reder with out having to preview it..

George …..
135 posts
Figured it out man .. I didnlt have the Blended option i was wondering how do i make it come up each time as far saving that option to be on. IS there a way so i can see my renders all the time… thx

George
  • Quick Links