Siggraph dinner - the finale

4156   0   0
1 posts
For those of you who followed the XSI mailing list, you know I arrange a dinner at Siggraph every year for faces to be associated with names of those you've exchanged words. This year will be the last dinner I arrange.

If you would like to attend, please RSVP by emailing me at matt(dot)lind(at)mantom(dot)net with subject “Siggraph dinner 2016”. Guests are welcome provided I’m notified in advance as I need approximate headcount to reserve the space. Only RSVP if you know you will be attending.

Please include:
- your name
- number of people in your party including yourself
- other accommodations, if applicable (dietary requirements, handicap access, etc.)
- reliable contact information to reach you in case plans change unexpectedly.

NOTE: I am switching web hosts this week. if your message bounces it probably means the transfer is in progress. In which case just try again later.

Feel free to pass along the invite to someone who may be interested.

——————————-
What:
A casual dinner amongst colleagues to put faces to names.

Where:
Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen @ Downtown Disney
1590 Disneyland Drive
Anaheim, CA 92802

Located on west end of Downtown Disney, south side of the street.
(East of AMC theaters, west of House of Blues, opposite Taqueria and Tortilla Jo’s).

URL: www.rbjazzkitchen.com

When:
Sunday July 24, 2016.
- 6:00 pm meet and greet in the bar (lower level, right side)
- 7:30 pm(ish) seated for dinner.

NOTE: Everyone must be present or else hostess will not seat us (Disney’s rule – they do enforce it).

Other details:
- Each person is responsible for his/her own bill, including gratuity and taxes.
- The bill is issued per table, therefore expect to do simple arithmetic to calculate
your portion, and (preferably) have cash on hand to pay it.
——————-

thanks,

Matt Lind
Technical Artist
matt.lind@mantom.net
  • Quick Links