one MANTRA render token

17121   6   0
7 posts
Hello!
I need someone that explain to me what is only one mantra token in Apprentice version? It means with the Appentrice version i can only do a single render of work? Make an AVI only one time?
Please…someone explain….
4256 posts
You can render as many times as you want. One mantra token means you can only use mantra on one computer.
if(coffees<2,round(float),float)
7 posts
Thanks! My stupid question was because i am thinking buying the Appentrice HD and doesnt the meaning of that MANTRA token. One more time: THANKS a lot! One more question: Is the Houdini Fasttrack Course Videos from 3D Buzz the easiest way to begin learning work with Houdini?
4 posts
Hello,
can anyone explain this a bit more please
I am considering to buy apprentice HD so I need to understand this:
ONE TOKEN - I can render as many times I want? It just means that I can't form render farms?

ALSO,
if I buy apprenitce HD, will I be able to install it on any platform I want (as long as I don't try to make render farm) - so if some day I wish to install it on a Linux machine, will I be able to?

Does that one token will still be there after reinstalling it (does it ‘last forever’)?

Thanks
Staff
181 posts
One mantra token means you can render one image at a time in your machine. Apprentice HD is not networkable, so, you won't be able to render on a farm, or open houdini in another machine.
You can install Apprentice HD in any platform. The licenses are your and they do not expire. If you want to upgrade/change machines at some point, you just need to “return the licenses” from the computer where they are installed and re-redeem from your new machine…
Please check our FAQs on how to return licenses…
http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1208&Itemid=273#return [sidefx.com]
Staff
181 posts
Re-reeding my last post, I thought better to clarify:

You can render as many frames as you want with one mantra token, but only on at a time…
4 posts
Ok, thank you very much
  • Quick Links