Remove an animation

8792   6   1
50 posts
Hi

Houdini version 10.0.8835

I have a simple question.

I have a animation at my character but i want to remove it and start a new one. How do i do that?
330 posts
Hi, do you want to remove the animation data? If so, this will at least partially help you..

On any channel that has keyframes, for example a text box coloured cyan or green (showing it has keys on it), Right-click -> “delete channels”. This will remove the keyframe data for that property.

There might be a way to delete all channels but I do not know.
50 posts
yeah i wanted to delete the whole animation. I did what you said and it worked perfektly.

thx for your help!
many thx Robin!
861 posts
In your channel editor you can also add animated parameters into groups. You can select those parameter groups you wish to delete or change otherwise.

Attachments:
Capture.JPG (36.6 KB)

--
Jobless
330 posts
Great info, thanks - keys can quickly get out of control
330 posts
also LeftMouseClicking while keeping Ctrl+Shift pressed … wd remove the animation from the channel.
except the things that cannot be seen , nothing is like it seems .
スタッフ
1182 posts
Select the character node - In the Parameter pane, RMB-click on the icon at the top left and choose Delete Channels from the menu. this will delete all the channels from the node.

If you have multiple object selected then only the first one will have its channels removed - you need to do this one node at a time.

Robert
Robert Magee
Senior Product Marketing Manager
SideFX
  • Quick Links