Log into your account to keep track of your progress. You can work through the lessons without logging in but your progress will be lost when you refresh the page.
STABLE DIFFUSION IN PDG
made in Houdini 19.5 for Node Reference by Stanislav Demchenko
Stable Houdini is a free open-source Stable Diffusion toolkit for Houdini, based on Automatic1111 api.
It means that out of the box you can use all the major Automatic features:
- Text2Image and Image2Image with embeddings, Loras, Hypernetworks, hires fix, face restoration and so on.
- ControlNet 1.1 with the full set of models and preprocessors
- ControlNet preprocessors as a node to generate normal, depth and all other sort of maps with neural networks
- Neural Upscalers
- Alternative image2image test
On top of that you can add the power of PDG and create complex task trees with bulk processing. Also toolset supports HTTP authorization and works with a remote server.
In this series of tutorials you will learn how to:
- Install Stable Houdini assets and setup Top Network to use it with Stable Diffusion
- Generate images based on a text or image input
- Control generation with ControlNet 1.1
- Upscale images and use hires fix to generate high resolution images
- Stylize image sequences
- Create Deforum-like animation with feedback
Stalevarov 4 weeks, 1 day ago |
Thx ! cool stuff!
vazelevz 3 weeks, 6 days ago |
Stable Diffusion powered by nodes workflow is next level !
Please log in to leave a comment.