Houdini Help Apple and Android application

2677   4   1
5 posts
Hi all,

Hope that all of you doing well!

I think - that will be very nice and handy if Sidefx publish mobile application with Help Doc for Android and Apple devices.
Sometimes I find new ideas in train, or gym, or somewhere else.
Internet not always awailable - so I think that it will be very convinient to always have offline mobile version of help - to check you ideas anywhere and anytime

What are you guys think about this?

Denys
1391 posts
Yes ,That's really good idea
Also it's so cool if we have another version of the Houdini for Android or IOS just for learning or test small ideas :?

A very little and limitted version of the Houdini ,Not for make very big and complex projects or Rendering ,Just for execute and make easy and lightly ideas like make some custom nodes and Digital Asset with VEX 8)

Of course I know and be sure that we will use most important Applications like Houdini , Maya , … on the Tablets and mobiles (Android or IOS or etc) very soon ,But not for now :idea:
https://www.youtube.com/c/sadjadrabiee [www.youtube.com]
Rabiee.Sadjad@Gmail.Com
1 posts
Edited by - Dec. 29, 2013 17:28:04
2 posts
It's good idea. i can build app for iOS/Android for free, only need to collect all the necessary information. Describe the structure of the content (HELP, examples, links to videos) well and news (connect to sidefx side)

what next steps?
5 posts
I think that just Help Doc will be good enough.

No needs to have example files.

Videotutorials could be as aditional option but not necessary at all
  • Quick Links