Tablet clicks not registering

2713   1   0
1 posts
I'm trying to use a Huion 1060 tablet with H14 on Windows 7, but the right and middle clicks from the pen do not register correctly. Sometimes the click registers, other times it doesn't. The tablet works flawlessly with every other program I use (Blender, GIMP, Photoshop, etc), but for some reason it's really buggy with H14. Occasionally H14 registers the right click down event, but then doesn't register the click up. Then sometimes no clicks will even register (even from a mouse) until I minimize and then restore Houdini.

I'm not sure why a mouse and a tablet click would behave differently, since Houdini should be just using the Windows API to handle the click events. A right click coming from a tablet should be the same as a right click coming from a mouse. This is concerning that something as simple as handling click events is buggy in Houdini. Every other program I use has no problems with this tablet. Anybody have this issue, or know a solution?
6 posts
Related? https://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_forum&Itemid=172&page=viewtopic&t=37481 [sidefx.com]
  • Quick Links