Cloth Simulation / Dynamic Animation

2468   1   1
3 posts
Wow the response was so great last time, I'm back again, this community is wonderful!

Mirage3D [www.facebook.com] is now looking for an artist to create a variety of cloth simulation / dynamic animation for use in an upcoming show about the future of Space Travel.

Mirage3D [www.facebook.com] is a multi-award winning studio that specializes in crafting creative educational fulldome documentaries ranging in topics such as Super Volcanoes, Dinosaurs and Darwin's Evolution Theory.

We are seeking an artist to create render ready assets for use in Maya, to be rendered with Redshift GPU rendering. The assets we are looking to have made is a series of parachutes being released in different stages before opening fully, and then deflating into the ocean, all with various attached cording. A more detailed descriptive and reference animations/videos can be found in the link below. The scene will be rendered in 360 at 16k x 8k resolution. Then, an edit will be cut from that 360 render for our Full Dome show. We are looking to receive these assets by the end of May.

Located at this link [www.dropbox.com] is the most current animatic, scene descriptive, references and provided models for the scene, please utilize this information while creating a fixed price project quote.

I've attached some work samples from the show as well as the show description for your benefit.

Please contact me here or at my email laura.j.jolly@gmail.com with your quote for this project, thank you!
Edited by LaJolly - April 24, 2018 04:45:46

Attachments:
M3D_Worksample.pdf (8.4 MB)
Mars 1001 Description.pdf (202.0 KB)

3 posts
Hello, we are still looking for someone to take on this contract!
  • Quick Links