Python Bug in Hqueue & Houdini..?

754   1   0
2 posts
Hi. I'm currently trying to run a HQueue Server.

Setting the folder directory, server port, and other things arn't an issue to me...though I get a weird python error in the output log, preventing me from continuing on, and eventually leading the current task to be abandoned.

Accessing "C:\Program Files\Side Effects Software\Houdini 19.5.303\bin\hython" ...
Loading .hip file E:/Houdini/HoudiniProjects/HQueue_test/Template.hip.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\PROGRA~1\SIDEEF~1\HOUDIN~1.303\python39\lib\site-packages\pxr\Tf\__init__.py", line 163, in <module>
PreparePythonModule()
File "C:\PROGRA~1\SIDEEF~1\HOUDIN~1.303\python39\lib\site-packages\pxr\Tf\__init__.py", line 87, in PreparePythonModule
with WindowsImportWrapper():
File "C:\PROGRA~1\SIDEEF~1\HOUDIN~1.303\python39\lib\contextlib.py", line 119, in __enter__
return next(self.gen)
File "C:\PROGRA~1\SIDEEF~1\HOUDIN~1.303\python39\lib\site-packages\pxr\Tf\__init__.py", line 47, in WindowsImportWrapper
dirs.append(os.add_dll_directory(path))
File "C:\PROGRA~1/SIDEEF~1/HOUDIN~1.303/python39\lib\os.py", line 1111, in add_dll_directory
cookie = nt._add_dll_directory(path)

Why is this error happening? Is it a corrupted python file issue?
I lack the ability to analyze the whole HQueue python code(which I don't even know how to access it in the first place), but if that's the only solution, please provide some information about it as well.

I'm waiting for your help! Thanks!
3 posts
having the same issue
  • Quick Links