Search - User list
Full Version: Undo for viewport navigation ?
Root » SI Users » Undo for viewport navigation ?
Grendizer
Click each shelf button? You mean some customized shelf buttons, or each and every shelf buttons?

I unzipped the folders "packages" and "viewhistory" inside the folder : Documents\..\Sidefx\houdini19.0 , is this correct?
Do I still have to edit the file 456.py as you shown?

Thanks
David
animatrix_
I mean for the shelf tools provided inside the zip, there are 2 tools/buttons.

Grendizer
I unzipped the folders "packages" and "viewhistory" inside the folder : Documents\..\Sidefx\houdini19.0 , is this correct?
Do I still have to edit the file 456.py as you shown?

Yes correct. For 456.py if you have one, AFAIK one overrides the other, so you can merge the one in the zip with yours.
Grendizer
thanks! I got it to work! Great job
animatrix_
Grendizer
thanks! I got it to work! Great job

There was a houdini bug about ortho view restoring that's fixed now so expect to download the latest houdini build to use that properly.
Grendizer
Thanks. So later you'll have an updated version of the script? I think the default hotkeys should be :
undo: ALT+Z
redo: ALT+CTRL+Z
I think ALT+Y is already taken by a Houdini function: the performance monitor.
animatrix_
If the hotkey issue is identified and fixed, I might update the script to process the hotkeys internally. I am using Shift+Z/A but it can be changed to anything easily, especially since it won't compete with other hotkeys when it's restricted to the scene viewer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.