Facial Rigging

1057   1   1
30 posts
Hi all,
Jus now started to learn Facial Rig. Please help me to solve the issues of what I'm facing.

First I've started the autorig settings with image “Pic01”.

After adding the advanced face module, have placed all the guides, there is no option for the tongue “Pic02”.
Then the tongue controllers have got generated in the wrong positions “Pic03” and while rotating the jaw, the tongue gets bending “Pic04”.

By default capture geometry, its not working as good, so through paintCaptureLayer have edited in the “Pic05”. In this pic, while the neckB gets translated, the facial rig can see the way it moves. But still the tongue group have not mentioned, so the tongue area can't capture.

Need to know more about the process of “Parent Type” under the Locators.

Overall if I create building the upper/Lower lids, upper/Lower lips, the rig is not getting generated and getting errors but without those eyelids and lips, rig got generated which have attached along with this post with the model too.

Someone please help me to solve this issue and thanks in advance

Attachments:
Pic01.jpg (664.8 KB)
Pic02.jpg (847.3 KB)
Pic03.jpg (723.9 KB)
Pic04.jpg (839.8 KB)
Pic05.jpg (586.0 KB)
Facial_01.hda (73.9 KB)
Facial_02.hda (89.0 KB)
Facial_Mod_v01.hip (798.3 KB)

30 posts
Hi all,

Again getting back to continue my facial rig. Now this time I've started with Operator for the AutoRig geometry “Img01”, so the Neck & Head bones have been captured well and also makes to create the upper/Lower lids, upper/Lower lips. But still facing the issues on newly generated locator controls not getting mirrored “Img02” & also gets affect when the Neck gets translates “Img03”. Have attached the newly HDA “Facial01.hda”
Waiting from someone who help me to come out from these issues and thanks in advance.
Edited by pksfx - Dec. 3, 2020 09:38:40

Attachments:
Img01.jpg (114.2 KB)
Img02.jpg (307.0 KB)
Img03.jpg (79.9 KB)
Facial01.hda (88.9 KB)

• Quick Links