First of all, as mentioned before:
The project manager browser does not allow the “file” field to be empty when selecting a project root directory while setting or creating a project.
Second: Setting a project for a new scene does not seem to alter the HIP variable, only the job variable. Set Project is completely useless.
Third: Houdini does not remember the last project, forcing me to struggle with those issues every time I create a new scene.
Fourth: Because I have to enter something in the file field of the project browser, this string shows up int the list of recent projects, making it invalid.
Am I the only one who is seeing this? Am I missing something? Because this only helps creating directories not switching projects easily.
Edit: the issues with the file field occur only sometimes. I wasn't yet able to determine the exact circumstances.
H14 Project Management Issues
1899 0 0-
- OneBigTree
- Member
- 399 posts
- Joined: Nov. 2010
- Online
-
- Quick Links
