MPlay Export Animation - video/audio presets

2409   3   0
14 posts
Is there a way to create video/audio presets in Flipbook export?
Edited by iam83 - Sept. 23, 2017 06:06:52

Attachments:
Capture.PNG (28.8 KB)

14 posts
So is there absolutely no point in those preset menus?
2038 posts
There might be a file someplace where you could set up the presets so it shows up as an option which I don't know how or where.

But regardless once you proceed with your export after the dialogue you have above, you will be given options as to how you want to encode.

So the functionality is there, I just don't know how to turn your preferences into a preset.

Although it shouldn't be a problem since there are not alot of options so setting them each time is quick.
14 posts
BabaJ
There might be a file someplace where you could set up the presets so it shows up as an option which I don't know how or where.
But regardless once you proceed with your export after the dialogue you have above, you will be given options as to how you want to encode.
So the functionality is there, I just don't know how to turn your preferences into a preset.
Although it shouldn't be a problem since there are not alot of options so setting them each time is quick.

Thank you for your reply. Indeed, there are some options that pop up after the dialogue but it's quite annoying setting them up every single time you want to export your flipbook animation.

For example, whenever I need to export as a Quicktime movie I have to get through the following steps every single time:

1. When Compression Settings pop up I have to choose the H.264 codec,
2. I have to change the “Key frame every”
3. Then the “Limit data rate to”
4. Then the “Quality compression”.
5. If I have an audio in then at the end I have to choose an audio codec as well.

I think it's a bit weird not having an easier way to let users save their own presets on this.
  • Quick Links