Crowds. FBX exporting/importing. Agent Baking. Clips. Confusion.

3321   1   0
45 posts
Ok, I will try to explain what I want to do and what I am getting instead.

I know the fundamentals of building crowds in Houdini, what I can't seem to figure out is how to use multiple agents or clips in a scene.

I have two separate FBX files that I exported from Cinema 4D, both are 90 frames long with similar animation but just a little different. I want to bake these in a ROP Network, in two Agent Drivers(not agent SOP), connect to a Merge node and hit render. I hit render and it creates the proper file directories, YAY! Then I want to take a Agent SOP and combine the two clips in that one Agent SOP and connect that to a Crowdsource. The problem is that only one clip plays correctly, the other clip is smashed and glitchy, its not correct. I also get a caution warning that reads something transform tracks differ regarding the two clips I am trying to combine.

What can I do different? Is there a work around? Have I no clue how to export FBX files?
Edited by chanson78 - Aug. 23, 2017 14:05:28
1 posts
I have the same issue with motion capture data I imported. I have tried several different fbx files, after baking the agents I keep getting the transform tracks differ error, any ideas?
  • Quick Links