H 16 Muscles how to pin in the middle?

3097   3   0
11 posts
Hi!
I had a question about muscle pins of the middle points.
In previous versions was different types of muscle nodes - two point, three point, four point. It was very handy, cause it gives possibility to pin parts of muscles to different bones. As example - bicep muscle need at least three points to connect, to move properly.
For now that possibility was lost. There is only start and end position and in the middle it takes average position from start/end. This is not good.
I know about pins for the Franken muscles. But think this is not the same thing, and really hard to understand cause of poor documentation.

Hope it's just beta thing and something will be reworked in future.

May be someone knows how to solve this? Or may be I'd miss something?
11 posts
Solved.
Rebuild muscle asset with possibility to pin handles to external objects. It's in w.i.p. state for now. Spend one day for it.
47 posts
Very nice! Having the same issue. How did you rebuild the muscle asset and would this work for frankenmuscle too?
11 posts
mbbuckley
Very nice! Having the same issue. How did you rebuild the muscle asset and would this work for frankenmuscle too?
Thanks!
Sorry for late reply.
It is hard to explain in two words. I rebuild many things including python code. I made changes in Franken muscle asset too. And it is work well. May be will record some breakdown of this.
  • Quick Links