Errors when loading some of the sample scenes.

7239   2   1
3 posts
Hi there,

I just picked up my Apprentice cd's today. I have installed using the default configuration other than choosing to install into a subfolder on my F: drive instead of the default directory on C:.

Anyhow, when I load certain sample files from the second cd I get an error dialog like the one below.

Has anyone experienced this problem? Any ideas as to what is causing it/what I can do to fix it?

I am running Windows XP Pro.

Thanks in advance.

SatoriGFX.
7025 posts
Hi,
You can safely ignore this. A few sample scenes were not converted to 5.5 in time, these warnings just mean it's an old .hip file and it should still work, it's just missing the old renderer (which you don't want to use anyways

Cheers,

peter B

SatoriGFX
Hi there,

I just picked up my Apprentice cd's today. I have installed using the default configuration other than choosing to install into a subfolder on my F: drive instead of the default directory on C:.

Anyhow, when I load certain sample files from the second cd I get an error dialog like the one below.

Has anyone experienced this problem? Any ideas as to what is causing it/what I can do to fix it?

I am running Windows XP Pro.

Thanks in advance.

SatoriGFX.
3 posts
Excellent. Thanks for the quick response.

SatoriGFX.
  • Quick Links