Stage Manager - Set dressing : Transform/Rotation Attribut?

1816   2   1
42 posts
Hi

I found using edit function to layout USD assets are pretty hard to control.

I feel stage manager is easier to manage. But is there a way of entering X.Y.Z transform value some where? like Maya style. If stage manager simply have some sort of transform/rotation channel boxes. Would be great. please let me know if there is. Thanks.
Staff
4438 posts
It's not a great solution, but you can switch the parameter dialog for the stage manager from the custom tree UI to a regular parm dialog by pressing the button that looks like a couple vertical of sliders at the top of the dialog, right newxt to the node name. In that mode you can Add a new change, set the change type to “edit primitive”, set the primitive path, and edit the transform parameters directly.
42 posts
mtucker
It's not a great solution, but you can switch the parameter dialog for the stage manager from the custom tree UI to a regular parm dialog by pressing the button that looks like a couple vertical of sliders at the top of the dialog, right newxt to the node name. In that mode you can Add a new change, set the change type to “edit primitive”, set the primitive path, and edit the transform parameters directly.

Yes, I have fiddle with that. it is not very intuitive. Would be great to improve stagemanger on set-dressing user experience side of thing. Maya style would be great, just for manual set-dressing.
  • Quick Links