How to make a "toggle" in APEX?

   325   2   0
User Avatar
Member
6 posts
Joined: Sept. 2026
Offline
For example, the IK/FK toggle in the example seems to be something the animator needs to drag left/right to turn on/off. That's quite unintuitive... can I make a real toggle (like a circle toggle or a checkbox) that the animator can click to toggle?
User Avatar
Member
46 posts
Joined: Nov. 2024
Offline
kodoragon
For example, the IK/FK toggle in the example seems to be something the animator needs to drag left/right to turn on/off. That's quite unintuitive... can I make a real toggle (like a circle toggle or a checkbox) that the animator can click to toggle?
Hi, that one is mixed, it should be this one.
Edited by guoli - Sept. 22, 2026 13:29:51

Attachments:
Snipaste_2026-09-23_01-29-19.jpg (11.7 KB)

User Avatar
Member
6 posts
Joined: Sept. 2026
Offline
Ah, thanks! It seems that I mistakenly opened an older example which doesn't have that toggle.
  • Quick Links