I'm getting this message every time I try to access the in-context help.
“hdox is not a registered protocol”
Firefox is my default browser.
Any ideas on how to fix this?
Thanks!
hdox is not a registered protocol
7223 2 1-
- frogspasm_deux
- Member
- 77 posts
- Joined: July 2006
- Offline
-
- frogspasm_deux
- Member
- 77 posts
- Joined: July 2006
- Offline
-
- frogspasm_deux
- Member
- 77 posts
- Joined: July 2006
- Offline
Please see the attached jpeg for more clarification.
Every time I click on the orange “Help” field when typing in a function, it says “hdox is not a registered protocol”.
I also get this error:
—————————
hbrowser
—————————
browserLoad: [Exception… "Component returned failure code: 0x804b0012 “ nsresult: ”0x804b0012 (<unknown>)“ location: ”JS frame :: chrome
/global/content/bindings/browser.xml :: loadURIWithFlags :: line 141" data: no]
—————————
OK
—————————
Is there any way to make the expression/function help system work?
Does anyone else get this error?
Every time I click on the orange “Help” field when typing in a function, it says “hdox is not a registered protocol”.
I also get this error:
—————————
hbrowser
—————————
browserLoad: [Exception… "Component returned failure code: 0x804b0012 “ nsresult: ”0x804b0012 (<unknown>)“ location: ”JS frame :: chrome
/global/content/bindings/browser.xml :: loadURIWithFlags :: line 141" data: no]—————————
OK
—————————
Is there any way to make the expression/function help system work?
Does anyone else get this error?
-
- Quick Links
