Thanks --Side Effects for Apprentice/HD

4171   1   0
2 posts
Sometimes we users seem often like a bunch of whining children with developers -sometimes for good reason albeit. But I just had to take a moment and personally Thank Side Effects for creating the Apprentice system. It is such a privilege to be able to learn this amazing software and for 99 to get to render watermark free non commercial images is so nice indeed. Thanks -
Houdini is massively deep and powerful –amazing comes to mind and to have an opportunity to play in this playground is just too cool for mere prose.
Now the learning slope is there for sure but between what is free from SE and what can be purchased from some of the partners now one has can really start getting into things.
Personally have Apprentice/HD and have made it my main focus of learning and even have started to learn python as seems very useful as well.

It is just so amazing ——-so again Thanks –Side Effects——-

P.S.
I think Side Effects should get some gear for sale with Houdini logo's on tee-shirts , sweatshirts etc……. people advertisement always good.
203 posts
Yes! I've wanted a shirt with the logo on it for a while. I've considered making my own.

Also, there's another thread similar to this. http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_forum&Itemid=172&page=viewtopic&t=13481 [sidefx.com]
Most of My Houdini Renders [flickr.com]
My System [evga.com]
  • Quick Links