Question

3116   2   1
8 posts
downloaded houdini 7.0 here to start learning it previously worked on 3dsmax and 3d studio some bryce, but anyhow,
I run the tutorial for the rollercoaster and when i get into the program i can not get into the training part of the desktop when it mentions be sure to have training in desktop . but there is no icon there to go into training, any sugestions or mabye i doing something wrong ….
154 posts
hey

i know in one of the videos they mention the training desktop, and how to set it up. but its not crucial to the tutorial. its only to setup a common dinominator between the lecturer and the person watching the tutorial. i used the build saved layout for most of my tutorials.

houdini custom GUI, in other words, in max, u have ur standard layout that can differ slightly here and there, but with houdini u can change any thing u want. i find that the build interface is fine for most of the tutorials,so dont be intimidated by the different saved layouts, becuase those are only there to get u started. u'll eventually find urself making ur own interfaces.

anyways

hope u come right

aracid
64 posts
dont mind that I think that previous aprentice versions had that, so you dont need to pay attention on that
best luck
  • Quick Links