Houdini usergroup in NYC

2465   2   0
1 posts
Hi all,

I just moved to NYC from Vancouver and was wondering if there is a good amount of houdini users in NYC who would be interested in creating a usergroup like the ones in Vancouver or Montreal.

I am at MPC right now and we have quiet a few of us who would love to meet other users in town.

Cheers,
135 posts
Ive been tring to put one together for some time and nothing has been able to become offical there was a few attempts at this in the past .. That would be awesome.. There are few users that got together through Facebook to put one through there but nothing actually personal.. I would be very much interesting in helping start one with you guys. Usually the problem would be venue where to host one. We were going to use the SVA labs a few times but since low interest was never successful… There are some artists from various studios here that use it.. Would be interesting though Get SESI involved as well to make it offical..

George .
3D Mind body and Soul Great illusions are done by great artists…
1 posts
Just wondering if there's been any movement on this? I'm a 3D artist for a NYC VR startup, and trying to learn Houdini by myself is proving difficult. I would like to create some prototyping tools in Unity so that I don't have to manually build out the whole design team's ideas in VR everytime. I think Houdini would be the perfect tool for me, and would love to know of any Houdini community I can join.

Thanks!
Eric
  • Quick Links