Looking for freelancer to create simple asset (100$)

2774   1   1
12 posts
Hello everyone, I have discovered new feature in Houdini: PolyReduce:
http://www.sidefx.com/docs/houdini/nodes/sop/polyreduce [www.sidefx.com]

I have a character modelled with UV, but the character has too many (200K) polygons which is too much apparently for a real-time engine (Unity/UE4). I have tested Houdini Polyreduce it doing fantastic jobs with sliders and etc.

I need an asset that can take FBX model with many parts of the model (neck, hands, palms, etc.) currently inside FBX they are one solid object (big polygon-object where all parts merged to one object)

I need to be able to select different parts (double-click on a mesh to Select-Connected-Polygons) and create a group for each part and feed it with different PolyReduce nodes for custom settings. This way I will be able to control each part density.

Attachment Not Found

Attachment Not Found

As a final: Houdini exports FBX with the same structure (same scene as it was in the beginning) only polygon objects and it's parts got poly-reduced with the same UV map.

I got an idea how it should work, I can send you a file to play with. I just want to have an asset that I can often use in the situations where some models need PolyReduce with Quads & UV.

I hope I was able to explain it, if you want, I can show more pictures if Ideas is not clear.

Houdini 16.5 Indie
Export FBX

Please contact me PM if you okay with 100$US PayPal

P.S. I will let everyone know when a freelancer found.

Attachments:
2018-02-02 15_51_54-CINEMA 4D R19.024 Studio (RC - R19) - [SK_Mannequin_0008.fbx _] - Main.png (2.1 MB)
2018-02-02 15_52_13-CINEMA 4D R19.024 Studio (RC - R19) - [SK_Mannequin_0008.fbx _] - Main.png (114.1 KB)

3D Hello!
12 posts
Thank you, the freelancer has been found.
3D Hello!
  • Quick Links