Object points always showing

2847   2   2
1 posts
Hey, I'm very new to Houdini. I somehow have managed to always have points on when I'm inside an object container. It only happens with points, regardless of what else I have enabled.

How do I remove it?

Attachments:
Skærmbillede 2018-05-18 kl. 12.59.19.png (1.8 MB)

1743 posts
It looks like you have the point marker display option on. The toggle button for it is on the toolbar to the right of the viewport, the icon that's just a dot, under the icon that looks like sunglasses and above the icon that looks like a pin pointing up and right. If you click it, point markers should turn off.

There will sometimes also be point markers if you're in point select mode, regardless of the point marker display option, but it's not in point select mode in that screenshot. Some nodes also have guide geometry that has a pixel per point being copied to or things like that. If I recall correctly, the guide geometry for the current node can be turned off by right-clicking on the icon on the left viewport toolbar that has red, green, and blue axes with a yellow circle in the middle, and unchecking the checkbox for the guide geometry. Alternatively, there's a display option to turn off all node guide geometry in the display options dialog.
Writing code for fun and profit since... 2005? Wow, I'm getting old.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_HFmdvpe9U2G3OMNViKMEQ [www.youtube.com]
1 posts
I don't know how to remove these yellow points like I'm new in VFX so I started Houdini and now this problem I'm facing how can I able to remove these yellow points I know that they are showing because of scatter node I have no idea why

Attachments:
Screenshot 2022-08-07 152741.png (1.0 MB)

• Quick Links