Hi
I've built a crowd sim with FBX rigs in my scene, and when I try to create a new material style sheet from the “existing material overrides” option, it gives me the following error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “<stdin>”, line 3, in expression
File “C:/PROGRA~1/SIDEEF~1/HOUDIN~1.327/houdini/python2.7libs\mssbuild.py”, line 382, in buildStyleSheetForScene
group_using_attribute)
File “C:/PROGRA~1/SIDEEF~1/HOUDIN~1.327/houdini/python2.7libs\mssbuild.py”, line 309, in buildStyleSheetForObject
group_using_attribute)
File “C:/PROGRA~1/SIDEEF~1/HOUDIN~1.327/houdini/python2.7libs\mssbuild.py”, line 161, in buildStyleSheetForSop
geo = sop.geometry()
AttributeError: ‘DopNode’ object has no attribute ‘geometry’
I don't know python or VEX at all, so this is all Egyptian hieroglyphics to me.
When I'm create a custom style-sheet from scratch, I can do a material override on the packed primitive - an overall material override, but when I try to get individual agent shapes or groups of prims, it doesn't seem to find anything. So I tried to to generate the style sheet automatically, and that's when I got the above error.
Any help would be amazing. Thank you.
Material Style Sheet Error
938 1 1-
- GRFE
- Member
- 12 posts
- Joined: June 2018
- Offline
-
- GRFE
- Member
- 12 posts
- Joined: June 2018
- Offline
I am able to change the texture of the agents on the first target level, based on agent names, but nothing I do works when I try to dive into a sub-target level and change the clothing for example. I can't seem to get past the packed primitive level. Is there a way to see what is inside the packed primitives of the agents? Or how can I texture my crowds? is there another way other than style sheets?
-
- Quick Links
