Art Director / Lead Artist
Full-time or contract
£55,000 to £65,000 a year
H3+ is a technology company developing software products for the AEC market (architecture, engineering and construction). The catalogue of products includes CAD applications for industry professionals, entertainment applications, and content creation games for casual users.
We are a recently formed start-up with a small team of talented software engineers, artists and architects. You will be an integral part of the core team, with a high degree of independence and responsibility.
An ideal candidate is a talented artist that is both highly creative and technical. He is experienced, productive, fast-learner, independent, and self-driven.
You will be leading the visual direction of our software applications and games. You will conceptualize the art vision of the products as well as produce high quality assets. You will work closely with the developers and coordinate other artists and content creators.
• An impressive professional portfolio with more than 5 years of artwork.
• Excellent 3D modelling, texturing and asset creation skills.
• Expert in your software of choice, i.e. Houdini, Maya, Substance.
• Experience modelling architectural assets.
• Understanding of how to optimize assets to run effectively in interactive 3D applications.
• Familiarity with game engines and their performance requirements.
Nice to have
• Experience with Unity 3D game engine.
• 2D art for user interfaces.
• 3D animation.
• Procedural modelling and scripting.
• Experience with CAD applications.
If you are interested in this role please send an email to email@example.com with your CV and portfolio.