How to make a "toggle" in APEX?

   379   2   0
User Avatar
Member
6 posts
Joined: 9月 2026
オフライン
For example, the IK/FK toggle in the example seems to be something the animator needs to drag left/right to turn on/off. That's quite unintuitive... can I make a real toggle (like a circle toggle or a checkbox) that the animator can click to toggle?
User Avatar
Member
47 posts
Joined: 11月 2024
オフライン
kodoragon
For example, the IK/FK toggle in the example seems to be something the animator needs to drag left/right to turn on/off. That's quite unintuitive... can I make a real toggle (like a circle toggle or a checkbox) that the animator can click to toggle?
Hi, that one is mixed, it should be this one.
Edited by guoli - 2026年9月22日 13:29:51

Attachments:
Snipaste_2026-09-23_01-29-19.jpg (11.7 KB)

User Avatar
Member
6 posts
Joined: 9月 2026
オフライン
Ah, thanks! It seems that I mistakenly opened an older example which doesn't have that toggle.
  • Quick Links