Gelato Intergration into Houdini

   27032   27   5
User Avatar
Member
158 posts
Joined: 7月 2005
オフライン
You need no QuadroFX card for running Gelato, it's just marketing, every GeForce above the outdated FX 5600 will do it.
User Avatar
Member
252 posts
Joined: 7月 2005
オフライン
That's good to know. But a bummer since my laptop has a FX5600 Go chip in it…

-Craig
User Avatar
Member
132 posts
Joined:
オフライン
gelato is now free!!!
User Avatar
Member
4140 posts
Joined: 7月 2005
オフライン
There's two versions - the full version with all the bells and whistles and the free version. I'd call it more of an eval than being free.

Cheers,

J.C.
John Coldrick
User Avatar
Member
5 posts
Joined: 5月 2006
オフライン
Hi guys,

I'm new and I don't know where to download the Houdini beta.
Could you help?

Thanx
User Avatar
Member
4393 posts
Joined: 7月 2005
オフライン
Just click Services then download and pick your build.
if(coffees<2,round(float),float)
User Avatar
Member
7046 posts
Joined: 7月 2005
オフライン
I was able to run Gelato on my crappy FX 5200 card…

sascha
You need no QuadroFX card for running Gelato, it's just marketing, every GeForce above the outdated FX 5600 will do it.
Cheers,

Peter Bowmar
____________
Houdini 20.5.262 Win 10 Py 3.11
User Avatar
Member
158 posts
Joined: 7月 2005
オフライン
pbowmar
I was able to run Gelato on my crappy FX 5200 card…

sascha
You need no QuadroFX card for running Gelato, it's just marketing, every GeForce above the outdated FX 5600 will do it.

Yeah, every card above the FX 5200 should work. From Version 2 R3 nVidia does officially support the GeForce Cards. It's odd, they're saying only the free version does support GeForce cards, the commercial version does still only support Quadro cards.
  • Quick Links