Hi guys,
I've been studing Houdini for few months now and decided to updated my personal gallery with a Houdini section containing some experiments I've been doing with the help of friends from OdForce.
http://andz.f2o.org [andz.f2o.org]
I hope you guys like it.
Cheers
Houdini gallery
7235 5 1-
- Andz
- Member
- 22 posts
- Joined:
- オフライン
-
- JohnnyBGoode
- Member
- 55 posts
- Joined: 7月 2005
- オフライン
WOW - not only is your houdini stuff great, but you have some stunning paintings in your gallery worth pointing out too
i remember seeing your houdini stuff in the WIP section of odforce
is there a gallery page on Sidefx.com or Odforce for us to use?
…
would love to see the .hipnc of how you did some of that stuff
keep it up!
J
i remember seeing your houdini stuff in the WIP section of odforce
is there a gallery page on Sidefx.com or Odforce for us to use?
…
would love to see the .hipnc of how you did some of that stuff
keep it up!
J
-
- Andz
- Member
- 22 posts
- Joined:
- オフライン
Hi JohnnyBGoode thanks for the comments, Im glad you liked my paintings too, I just wish I had more time to paint.
I don't think there is a gallery at the moment, there used to be one on the old version of OdForce. But I've seen some student works being added to Houdini's demoreel, and I'm sure your animation is up to the standards of being there as well.
Keep up the good work!
I don't think there is a gallery at the moment, there used to be one on the old version of OdForce. But I've seen some student works being added to Houdini's demoreel, and I'm sure your animation is up to the standards of being there as well.
Keep up the good work!
-
- one_1_yi@yahoo.com
- Member
- 6 posts
- Joined:
- オフライン
-
- Andz
- Member
- 22 posts
- Joined:
- オフライン
-
- JohnnyBGoode
- Member
- 55 posts
- Joined: 7月 2005
- オフライン
-
- Quick Links


