PHYSICS IN HOUDINI FOR ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS
New to SideFX Houdini?
In this tutorial we will cover the fundamentals of working with Physics in Houdini to get you up and running fast!
In this tutorial you will learn:
- How to set up a basic physics simulation
- How DOP (dynamics operator) networks work
- What Solvers are and how they work
- How to set up the initial state for your physics objects, including initial velocity
- How to change physical properties such as friction and bounce
- How to use the CopyToPoints node to create a large number of geometric primitives
- How to use attributes to randomise initial velocity
All questions, comment and feedback are always welcome :)