How to remove HUD Sliders?

5492   3   0
143 posts
Hello,

I accidentally dragged something into the viewport and now I have a bunch of sliders in there that I can't seem to disable. Is there a way to globally turn these off? Right-clicking doesn't seem to provide a way to unlock or delete them?

Attachments:
hs.PNG (144.3 KB)
hsrc.png (102.2 KB)

4189 posts
RMB on the Handle Tool in the left toolbar to turn them off or use the Windows menu / Persistent Handel Editor to remove them.
143 posts
Thank you Marty!
Staff
1072 posts
You can't bring up the RMB menu on these HUD sliders because the handle is disabled, for one of two reasons. You may be in a state that disables handles, like the view state, or the parameter the slider is bound to is itself disabled.

In the first case, you can hit Enter to launch the state of the current operator, which should enable the handles, and then you can remove the handle by turning off the Persistent toggle in the RMB menu.

In the second case, you can select the handle in the handle list pane and hit the delete key.

Turning off the display of the handle in the handle list pane, or the RMB menu on the Show Handle button in the left tool bar will hide the slider, but will not remove it entirely.
  • Quick Links