hqueue IPR render error

2640   4   1
36 posts
Hello, I found a hqueue error when doing IPR render using 2 machines in hqueue. In mantra driver I have set that it should render on local machine and also on one machine on my net connected to hqueue server woth command:

mantra -H localhost,172.16.1.10

But resulting image is weird. As you can see in my picture, the pinkish parts of the image was rendered on the network machine, the OK parts are from the local machine. I have done lots of test renders and sometimes the faulty pinky parts are swapped, so pinky parts are from local machine and the correct ones from the net machine.

Have anyone idea what is going on?
Thanks a lot for an answer.

PS. All machines and server are on latest prod. build - 15.0.313. Hqueue server is running on Mac OS X 10.11.2, local machine also, net machine is on Linux if it plays any role.

Attachments:
hqueue_error2 copy.jpg (211.2 KB)

36 posts
Thanks Mzigaib, but there is nothing about my problem there. My machines are working together, see all shares, have correct path and normal render is working. Just with IPR render I have those pinky errors.
36 posts
I have to open this problem again, because it is still not solved. Strange is when I do a hqueue render using only network machine which causes these pinky artefacts, the render result is absolutelly correct. This problem is only when rendering in “Render View” tab in Houdini and command “mantra -H 172.16.1.8” using this same machine.

When I create simple scene, just a plane and tube and distant light, network RenderView render looks ok. But when I add a environmental light with HDR image loaded from HIP folder, then problem with pinky blocks begin.

Can anyone try it please on yourself?

Attachments:
test1.jpg (52.0 KB)

36 posts
This sample scene is here:

Attachments:
test1.zip (15.5 MB)

• Quick Links