I use heightfield_patch node to update part of a heightfield.
The problem is that heightfield_1 size is 2017, other heightfield size is 1009. Houdini use the 1009 heightfield to update the whole 2017 heightfield, how to just update part of the 2017 heightfiled?
Hi, I tried to reproduce that issue but couldnt, what version are you using? Could you give us a little more details on what you're trying to do?
If I understood correctly, Heightfield1 is 2017x2017, and the right hand heightfield from UE4 is 1009x1009. What about the metric size of both terrain ?
This is what I end up with if I try with a setup similar to yours:
Create a heightfield on houdini works well. This will just happen with the heightfield from ue4. I want to update a tile of the whole terrain to houdini and recreate the layer info, then export it to ue4 again. 2017 and 1009 is just ue4 terrain size, unit is meter.
I just don't want to update the whole terrain, because the whole terrain maybe very big. And if i can just update part of the heightfield, the whole terrain be edit by many people simultaneously.